Wrangler® is enduring American freedom; it's in the spirit of people who work hard, have fun and recognize courageous individuality. As a company, we believe in solid commitments and perseverance in the face of obstacles and challenges. Most of all, we respect ourselves, each other, our western heritage and the environment in which we live. It's the same as ever, even before the first pair of Wrangler® jeans were made in 1947. Our history runs parallel to the rise of the country, our jeans worn by the same people who built it.
Through the Wrangler® National Patriot™ program, funding and support goes out to America's wounded and fallen troops and their families. For every George Strait Red, White, & Blue solid shirt sold, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to military charities. Since its inception in 2009, Wrangler® National Patriot™ has raised over $777,000 with the Western Industry raising over $1.2 million. Additionally, Wrangler provides a 10% discount online at Wrangler.com for Active Military, Veterans, Retirees, Military Spouses and their Immediate Family Members.
Proudly supporting verified members of the Military community (e.g. Active Duty, Veterans, Retirees, Military Spouses and Military Family Members) by providing a 10% discount on apparel and accessories. To receive this exclusive offer simply click on the Troop ID button during checkout and follow the steps to verify your eligibility. Once your profile is validated the discount will be applied directly to your current order. Your TroopID account does not expire and can be used on future Carhartt orders.
Providing a 15% discount to troops and their families. Bates is a brand grounded in the history of serving the people who keep us safe and the tradition of quality and value. But as trends and culture change,so does the style of both clothing and communication. At Bates, we’re committed to service, and part of that service is keeping up with evolving trends. Our brand refresh is an evolution, not a revolution -grounded in our tradition with a fresh, new face. The streamlined design and updated product line still reflect the commitment to quality and value we’re known for while reflecting the modern times in which our customers live.
VCS operates over 200 PatriotStores in Veterans Administration (VA) Medical Centers nationwide. Many of our stores have been recently updated and expanded to provide our customers with a modern, clean and comfortable shopping experience. Our stores welcome our customers with wider aisles, wood-like floors, enhanced lighting and directional signage. PatriotStores have expanded hours of operation to provide service for customers on weekends at most locations. The mission is to provide reasonably priced merchandise and services essential to the comfort and well-being of our Veterans, their families, caregivers, VA employees, volunteers and visitors.
- Ensure Supplements
- Health & Beauty Care
- Home/Kitchen, Small Appliances & Accessories
- Ladies' Apparel and Footwear
- MADE IN USA Merchandise
- Men's Apparel and Footwear
- Military Logo Merchandise
- Team Shop Merchandise (selection varies by location)
- Vitamins and Over-The-Counter Medication
VCS produces 30 sale events annually. Sale events & promotions introduce new product lines and offer special savings on regular stocked items as well as create an atmosphere of fun and excitement for the customer. Each event is different and exciting. Mark your calendars with our sale event dates below and pay us a visit.
Beginning Veteran’s Day 2017, myNavyExchange.com is proud to expand our online shopping privileges to all honorably discharged veterans of the U.S. Military. To establish your authentication for this important benefit visit VetVerify.org.
VetVerify is a shared verification service of the four military exchanges (AAFES, NEXCOM, MCX and CGX) that supports the Veterans online shopping benefit by verifying Veterans who cannot be authenticated by the exchanges alone. This lifelong benefit allows honorably discharged Veterans of all United States Armed Forces to shop online at any and all of the exchanges. Listed below is a summary of the general categories of authorized patrons of the Navy Exchange:
- Active duty and their dependents: US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Military Cadets, Midshipmen, Commissioned Officers of the Public Health Service and Commissioned Officers of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Retirees and their dependents: US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and their Reserve components who receive retired pay, the former Lighthouse Service (officers, crew, light and depot keepers), officers and crews of vessels of the National Geodetic Survey, Commissioned Officers of the Environmental Science Service Administration, Commissioned Officers of the Public Health Service and Commissioned Officers of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- All members, and their dependents, of the Army National Guard, Air National Guard, All Reserves and PHS Reserve Officers (includes those in a non-pay status but eligible for pay at age 60)
- Medal of Honor recipients and their dependents
- Honorably discharged veterans of the uniformed services with a 100% service-connected disability and their dependents
- All honorably discharged service members are now welcome to shop online. Visit VetVerify.org to confirm eligibility
- Red Cross personnel, and their dependents, assigned to duty outside of CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico with an activity of the Military Service
- US Civilian DoD employees, and their dependents, assigned to duty outside of CONUS, Alaska and Hawaii
- US citizen employees of firms under contract to DoD, and their dependents, assigned to duty outside of CONUS, Alaska and Hawaii
- Foreign country military, and their dependents, when on duty in CONUS
- Delayed Entry Program (DEP) or Delayed Training Program (DTP) enlisted
- US citizen employees of the Armed Forces exchanges and their dependents
- Retired employees, and their dependents, of the Navy Exchange with 20 years or more of service
- Local National associates, and their dependents, of overseas exchanges in accordance with local regulations and agreements
- Official DoD Activities (for activity purchases and use only; not for individual purchases or use)
- Non-DoD Federal Departments/Agencies (for Federal Departments/Agencies purchases and use only; not for individual purchases or use)
- Dependents of members of the Armed Forces, Commissioned Officers of the Public Health Service, and Commissioned Officers of the NOAA, separated for Dependent Abuse
If you are unsure of your eligibility to shop the Navy Exchange, please call 1-800-NAV-EXCH.
Family-owned business, started in 1976 with Peppers, our retail store located in historic downtown Annapolis, Maryland, and for over 40 years we have strived to carry not only the biggest and finest collection of products, but also the best America brands, including Under Armour, Champion, Carhartt, Nike, and Armed Forces Gear Brand, to name a few. NAVY Gear has pledged their support to the Navy Safe Harbor Foundation.
America’s Mighty Warriors mission is to honor the sacrifices of our troops and the fallen and their families by providing programs that improve quality of life, resiliency and recovery.
The Admiral's Daughters is a clothing brand that is proud to offer the most comfortable t-shirts and apparel to women of all ages with a view to promote awareness and love of our oceans and military members. Every purchase from our online boutique returns a financial donation to a related charity. The Admiral's Daughters is proud to contribute to the Navy Safe Harbor Foundation.
The authentic and first tactical brand, creates superior products that enhance the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of law enforcement, military and firefighting professionals. Built on a foundation of durability, quality and value, 5.11 Tactical leads the industry, that it created, in delivering functionally innovative gear, head to toe. The company was ranked #211 on the 2007 Inc. 500 — Inc. magazine’s annual ranking, by revenue growth, of privately-held, independent, U.S.-based companies. Locate a local 5.11 Full Line Dealer or order our best-selling tactical clothing, uniforms, outerwear, footwear, eyewear, duty knives, tactical gear, holsters and more on this site.
Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops are pleased to offer the active military, veterans, retirees, National Guardsmen and Reservists of our Armed Forces a 5% discount every day, year-round at U.S. Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops stores, simply present proper ID at checkout.
- Present your proof of active duty or veteran status. Examples of this include:
- Military ID card
- We can accept both active and expired ID card
- State-issued ID that lists veteran status (i.e., a driver’s license)
- Form DD 214 (Dept. of Defense discharge papers)
Service members and veterans are welcome to shop any or all of our four websites with one shopping cart and one shipping charge. Visit Hanes.com for underwear, socks, tees, fleece & more for the entire family. Shop ChampionUSA.com for authentic athletic apparel. Visit OneHanesPlace.com for famous brand intimates. And shop JMS.com for plus size intimates & more.
NewBalance.com offers a 10% military discount. To obtain the military discount servicemembers must create an account with a .mil email address. The discount will appear as an order level discount during checkout. There are no exclusions.
In appreciation of the US Armed Forces, Nike provides a 10% discount to all active, reservist, veteran, and retired US military personnel, and to the spouses and dependents of active personnel. The discount can be used on Nike.com and at Nike, Converse, and Hurley stores in the US. To get the military discount on Nike.com, you’ll need to first verify eligibility.
ADIDAS shoes are available to anyone with a military I.D. at a 10% discount. The discount only applies to official ADIDAS stores.