Since 1933, Navy Federal Credit Union has grown from seven members to over 7 million members. And, since that time, our vision statement has remained focused on serving our unique field of membership: “Be the most preferred and trusted financial institution serving the military and their families.”
Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new recruit, we value your service. We are dedicated to offering super-low auto rates, loan discounts, and other products and resources that lighten your load while complementing your busy military life. Whether it's at our worldwide network of ATMs and branches–many located near military bases–or with our easy-to-use, 24-hour online and mobile banking services, we serve where you serve®.
- Active Duty members of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard
- Army and Air National Guard
- Delayed Entry Program (DEP)
- DoD Officer Candidate/ROTC
- DoD Reservists
- Veterans, retirees and annuitants
Immediate family members of current members and those who are eligible for membership. Immediate family includes:
- Children (including adopted and stepchildren)
- Household members
For more information, please call 1-888-842-6328. Join now and take advantage of these special offers and programs just for you! You can leave the military, change employers, move, retire, get married—and never have to leave NFCU. "Once a member, always a member." Not a member yet? You can join simply by opening a savings account with a minimum deposit of $5! Plus, once you join, your spouse and family members can join, too. Take advantage of these special offers and programs just for you!
RealtyPlus is a Free Nationwide Real Estate Assistance Program. Whether you are looking to buy and/or sell a home, you will find this program rewarding. Plus, you'll receive:
- a referral to an experienced real estate agent from nationally recognized brokers
- a personal real estate coordinator to provide guidance throughout the process
- community and neighborhood information
- special discounts to help with moving
Here's how we will assist you as your partner in the home-buying process:
- You will work with a personal Real Estate coordinator throughout your home-buying experience to facilitate a smooth transaction and ensure that you have the best possible real estate experience.
- Your coordinator will assess your needs and develop a personalized profile, focusing on your preferences, financial parameters and desired timetable.
- Based on your specific needs, your coordinator will recommend an approved local real estate firm, which will identify a specially trained and qualified real estate agent to assist you in your home search. They are focused on finding a perfect agent match for your needs.
- Your home profile will be relayed immediately to the approved real estate firm in order to jump-start the process of researching homes that meet your criteria, saving you time when you go house hunting.
- To ensure that your home-buying experience is smooth and hassle-free, your coordinator and your agent will follow up frequently to answer questions, resolve any issues, and help you plan for every step.
- Once you close on your home, you'll receive Cash-Back*, based on the purchase price of your home. The Cash-Back* bonus ranges from $400 to $5,050 based on the purchase price of the home.
- There's no catch. There are no hidden costs. RealtyPlus is a free service to Navy Federal members. To take advantage of this time-and money-saving benefit, we've made it easy to Get Started with the best real estate professionals.
A Real Estate Program coordinator will be in contact with you within one business day or contact the program directly at 1-800-233-0900.
If you are a Servicemember or Veteran with certain permanent and total service-connected physical disabilities you may be entitled to grant funds, which can help enable or maintain your independence. Three different grant types can be used to purchase or construct an adaptive home, or to modify an existing home to meet your needs. All grants have maximum amounts set by Congress and are indexed to construction costs. If you already own an adapted home and have an existing mortgage, you may be able to use grant funds toward that balance. Veterans with certain service-connected disabilities may apply for grants to build an adapted home or install ramps, widen doors, or make other modifications to live more independently. Grant assistance amounts are set by law, but maybe adjusted upward annually based on a cost-of-construction index. The amount of the three grants may not exceed the maximum amount in aggregate.
Veterans’ Group Life Insurance (VGLI) is a program that allows you to continue life insurance coverage after you separate from service. VGLI provides lifetime coverage as long as you pay the premiums. You may enroll for a maximum amount of coverage that is equal to the amount of Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance (SGLI) coverage you had when you separated from service. Lesser amounts of coverage are also available in increments of $10,000. Once enrolled in VGLI, you will have the opportunity to increase your coverage by $25,000 every five years up to the legislated maximum of $400,000, until age 60. Customer service professionals are available to assist you. Please call 800-419-1473, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The Service-Disabled Veterans Insurance (S-DVI) program was established in 1951 to meet the insurance needs of certain veterans with service connected disabilities. S-DVI is available in a variety of permanent plans as well as term insurance. Policies are issued for a maximum face amount of $10,000. Servicemembers who were released from active duty under other than dishonorable conditions after April 25, 1951, AND have been granted service connection for any disability (even 0 percent) within the last two years, AND are in good health except for any service connected conditions may be eligible. Under certain conditions, the basic S-DVI policy provides for a waiver of premiums in case of total disability. Policyholders who carry the basic S-DVI coverage and who become eligible for a waiver of premiums due to total disability can apply for and be granted additional Supplemental S-DVI of up to $30,000.
Beginning Veteran’s Day 2017, myNavyExchange.com is proud to expand our online shopping privileges to all honorably discharged veterans of the U.S. Military. This highly anticipated change in DoD policy grants online exchange shopping privileges to an estimated eighteen million additional individuals. To establish your authentication for this important benefit visit VetVerify.org
Honorably discharged veterans of the uniformed services with a 100% service-connected disability and their dependents may shop with the Navy Exchange online at https://www.mynavyexchange.com.
Servicemembers and Veterans may be eligible for a one-time payment of not more than $20,235.20, toward the purchase of an automobile or other conveyance if you have certain service-connected disabilities. The grant is paid directly to the seller of the automobile and the Servicemember or Veteran may only receive the automobile grant once in his/her lifetime. Certain Servicemembers and Veterans may also be eligible for adaptive equipment. Adaptive equipment includes, but is not limited to, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power seats, and special equipment necessary to assist the eligible person into and out of the vehicle. VA may provide financial assistance in purchasing adaptive equipment more than once.
- Automobile grants
- For active duty Servicemembers or Veterans who have loss, or permanent loss of use, of one or both hands or feet, or permanent vision impairment, or severe burn injuries that limit motion and preclude effective operation of an automobile and for whom these disabilities are rated or treated as service-connected.
- Adaptive equipment
- For active duty Servicemembers or Veterans who meet the above disability requirements or who have immobility of the joint of one or both knees or hips and for whom these disabilities are rated or treated as service-connected.
The Disabled American Veterans (DAV) operates a fleet of vehicles around the country to provide free transportation to VA medical facilities for injured and ill veterans. Henry Ford provided 50 Model T Fords to help disabled Word War I veterans attend the organization’s second national convention. Ford continues lending its support today by donating vans for use in DAV’s nationwide Transportation Network program. Through the generosity of their grants, 207 vehicles have been purchased and donated to this program. The program is fueled by tens of thousands of volunteers who drive veterans to and from medical appointments across the U.S. Rides are coordinated by almost 190 Hospital Service Coordinators around the country. DAV Departments and Chapters, along with our long-time partner Ford Motor Company, have purchased 3,286 vehicles at a cost of more than $73.1 million, that have been donated to Department of Veterans Affairs medical centers nationwide since the program began in 1987 to ensure that injured or ill veterans are able to get to their medical appointments.
Register to receive the Ford Military Appreciation Cash Offer toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new Ford vehicle! For all you do for us, this is the least we can do for you.
Qualifying military and family members include:
- Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard
- National Guard, Reservists Serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistement Program (DEP)
- Veterans Separated within the last 180 days
- Spouse/Surviving spouse, or other household members
If you served, you save. It’s as simple as that. Ford Motor Company will never forget all you gave to protect our country’s freedom – and here’s how we’re going to prove it.
- Regular Retirement
- Reserve Retirement
- Early Retirement (TERA)
- Medically Retired
- Spouse/Surviving spouse, or other household members
- $1,000 Mobility Motoring Program Offer
- Ford Customers that are in need of a $1,000 reimbursement for adaptive equipment installation for their Ford or Lincoln vehicles.
- Disabled American Veterans
- X-Plan Partner savings on Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
For detailed information contact your local Ford store
Call Ford Program Headquarters at 1-877-362-3756
Email [email protected]
For over 100 years, GM has been a passionate advocate for the U.S. Military by offering a variety of programs and sponsorships, many of which are designed to help ease the transition back into civilian life. Outstanding program benefits, including exclusive pricing on eligible, new vehicles.
Eligible military personnel includes Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans within one year of discharge date and Retirees — including their spouses — of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
This special offer is for those who've risked their lives defending us. If you're Active, Active Reserved, Retired Military, Retired Military Reserve or are an honorably discharged veteran within 12 months of discharged date, you're eligible for up to $500 in Military bonus cash under our Military Incentive program.
All current and former U.S. military and first responders can learn to ride for free with Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy.
To thank the millions of people who have courageously defended our country, guarded our safety, and helped protect everyone’s personal freedom to ride, Harley-Davidson is offering a free Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy New Rider Course for all current and former U.S. military personnel and first responders (law enforcement, fire, and EMS).
You can register now and sign up to take an eligible course January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. Additionally, members of the U.S. military serving overseas, are eligible to purchase a Harley-Davidson with special military benefits and consumer protections you can’t get anywhere else.
Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) is proud to offer everyday promotional prices on many of their Health Care items. The Over-the-Counter (OTC) selection and prices offer everyday items that are traditionally lower than commercial sale prices. The selection of vitamins fall into the same everyday low price promotional category as the OTC items.
Effective 2010, we will have 26 sale events, starting on each Thursday before payday. VCS sales events & promotions offer special savings for the customer and equally important, creates an atmosphere of fun & excitement for the patient and the caregiver. Each event is designed to offer the customer additional value on selected regular stocked items as well as to serve as the spring board to introduce new product lines.
Seasonal items, gift selections and offer latest fashions for both men & women, many with highly recognized brand name labels. Each event will be new, different and exciting.
A membership with Armed Forces Vacation Club is free to all active duty, guard, reserve and retired U.S. military and civilian employees of the Department of Defense.
Call 1-800-724-9988 online at www.afvclub.com.
Sign up and create a standard account today (it’s free!) to begin enjoying access to weeklong resort vacations in destinations around the world starting at just $349!
Space-A, also known as Space Available, is a favorite among members for its fixed pricing of $349* per week (that’s less than $50 per night!). Space-A resorts often offer more space and amenities than typical hotel rooms so you can spread out, relax and enjoy your stay! Another benefit of Space-A is that resorts are priced per unit rather than per person. So whether it’s just you and your significant other or a crew of 6, you’d be hard pressed to find a better vacation discount anywhere.
Veterans are welcome to join the sister club of Armed Forces Vacation Club, Veterans Holidays. Memberships with Veterans Holidays is free to all veterans of the U.S. military.
Call 1-877-772-2322 online at www.veteransholidays.com.
Open up a world of affordable vacation options for you and your family through Veterans Holidays. Free membership is one small way we thank you for your service.
Our new premium level of membership opens up a world of exclusive benefits including early access to sales, monthly dining certificates, extra vacation discounts and more.
Veterans Holidays is happy to offer an additional 20% off the "Best Available Rate" at participating locations every time you travel. Give agent your special discount ID number 1000006254 at time of booking to receive a discount. Start saving now. Call our special member benefits hotline at 1-877-670-7088 and reserve your room today!
Take advantage of Avis Rent-A-Car's year-round savings! Avis offers Veterans Holidays customers great money-saving coupons in addition to discounts of up to 20% on weekend, weekly and monthly rates.