Since 1933, Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) has grown from seven members to over 5 million members. And since that time, our vision statement has remained focused on serving our unique field of membership: Be the most preferred and trusted financial institution serving the military and their families. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new recruit, Navy Federal values your service. At Navy Federal we value what you do, and for that reason, we like to say "thank you" to all those who serve our country. We offer our members special discounts on all types of products and services.
Join now and take advantage of these special offers and programs just for you! You can leave the military, change employers, move, retire, get married—and never have to leave NFCU. "Once a member, always a member."
Navy Federal Credit Union believes in rewarding our Active Duty military and veteran members, and we're proving it with our Military Choice mortgage, available for primary and second homes.
- Fixed rate (payments stay the same through term)
- 100% financing options available for primary home purchases
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required
- 1.75% funding fee can be financed into the loan up to a maximum of 101.75% loan-to-value (LTV) ratio.
- Seller contribution up to 6%
We offer both conforming and jumbo Military Choice mortgages. The maximum loan limit for conforming loans is typically $417,000, though the loan limit can vary by state and county. Jumbo loans are for amounts between $417,001 and $1 million. Visit MakingCents for clear, step-by-step information on the home-buying process. Get started and explore your rate options now. Call 1-888-842-6328 or visit www.navyfederal.org.
If you are a Servicemember or Veteran with certain permanent and total service-connected physical disabilities you may be entitled to grant funds, which can help enable or maintain your independence.
Three different grant types can be used to purchase or construct an adaptive home, or to modify an existing home to meet your needs. All grants have maximum amounts set by Congress and are indexed to construction costs.
- Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) grants are generally used to create wheelchair accessible homes. In FY 2016, the maximum amount is $73,768.
- Special Housing Adaptation (SHA) grants are generally used to enhance Veterans’ mobility throughout their homes. In FY 2016, the maximum amount is $14,754.
- Temporary Residence Adaptation (TRA) grants are for eligible Veterans and Servicemembers who are temporarily residing in a home owned by a family member that needs modifications to accommodate the Veteran’s or Servicemember’s needs. In FY 2016, the maximum TRA grant is $32,384 for SAH-eligible Veterans and Servicemembers, and $5,782 for SAH-eligible Veterans and Servicemembers.
If you already own an adapted home and have an existing mortgage, you may be able to use grant funds toward that balance. Veterans with certain service-connected disabilities may apply for grants to build an adapted home or install ramps, widen doors, or make other modifications to live more independently. Grant assistance amounts are set by law, but maybe adjusted upward annually based on a cost-of-construction index. The amount of the three grants may not exceed the maximum amount in aggregate.
Servicemembers and Veterans may be eligible for a one-time payment of not more than $20,235.20, toward the purchase of an automobile or other conveyance if you have certain service-connected disabilities. The grant is paid directly to the seller of the automobile and the Servicemember or Veteran may only receive the automobile grant once in his/her lifetime.
Certain Servicemembers and Veterans may also be eligible for adaptive equipment. Adaptive equipment includes, but is not limited to, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power seats, and special equipment necessary to assist the eligible person into and out of the vehicle. VA may provide financial assistance in purchasing adaptive equipment more than once. This benefit is payable to either the seller or the Veteran or Servicemember.
- Automobile grants – For active duty Servicemembers or Veterans who have loss, or permanent loss of use, of one or both hands or feet, or permanent vision impairment, or severe burn injuries that limit motion and preclude effective operation of an automobile and for whom these disabilities are rated or treated as service-connected.
- Adaptive equipment – For active duty Servicemembers or Veterans who meet the above disability requirements or who have immobility of the joint of one or both knees or hips and for whom these disabilities are rated or treated as service-connected.
Ford Motor Company is grateful to you for your honorable service to our country and would like to salute those who serve. That’s why we’re proud to offer you and your families a Military Bonus Cash Offer! This exclusive offer is good toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new Ford or Lincoln vehicle.
Register to receive the Ford Military Appreciation Cash Offer toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new Ford vehicle! For all you do for us, this is the least we can do for you.
Qualifying military and family members include:
- Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard
- National Guard, Reservists Serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistement Program (DEP)
- Veterans Separated within the last 180 days
- Spouse/Surviving spouse, or other household members
If you served, you save. It’s as simple as that. Ford Motor Company will never forget all you gave to protect our country’s freedom – and here’s how we’re going to prove it.
- Regular Retirement
- Reserve Retirement
- Early Retirement (TERA)
- Medically Retired
- Spouse/Surviving spouse, or other household members
- $1,000 Mobility Motoring Program Offer – for those Ford Customers that are in need of a $1,000 reimbursement for adaptive equipment installation for their Ford or Lincoln vehicles.
- Disabled American Veterans members receive X-Plan Partner savings on Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
For over 100 years, GM has been a passionate advocate for the U.S. Military by offering a variety of programs and sponsorships, many of which are designed to help ease the transition back into civilian life. Outstanding program benefits, including exclusive pricing on eligible, new vehicles.
Eligible military personnel includes Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans within one year of discharge date and Retirees — including their spouses — of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
This special offer is for those who've risked their lives defending us. If you're Active, Active Reserved, Retired Military, Retired Military Reserve or are an honorably discharged veteran within 12 months of discharged date, you're eligible for up to $500 in Military bonus cash under our Military Incentive program. The offer applies to purchases and leases on 20166 new vehicles.
All current and former U.S. military and first responders can learn to ride for free with Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy.
To thank the millions of people who have courageously defended our country, guarded our safety, and helped protect everyone’s personal freedom to ride, Harley-Davidson is offering a free Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy New Rider Course for all current and former U.S. military personnel and first responders (law enforcement, fire, and EMS).
You can register now and sign up to take an eligible course January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. Additionally, members of the U.S. military serving overseas, are eligible to purchase a Harley-Davidson with special military benefits and consumer protections you can’t get anywhere else.
Honorably discharged veterans of the uniformed services with a 100% service-connected disability and their dependents may shop with the Navy Exchange online at https://www.mynavyexchange.com.
By shopping in your NEX, you help support Navy quality of life programs. Since 1946, the Navy Exchange has contributed over $2.3 billion to Navy Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) programs. For logon complete the online form or call 1-877–810–9030.
Partnering with USAA, the ID.me Troop ID is a tool that allows members of the military to securely submit and prove their identity online. This new capability gives military members access to the thousands of discounts and exclusive savings they could previously only receive in-store because merchants had no way to check a physical ID card online. Troop ID Partners Use ID.me to provide active-duty and military veterans loyalty discounts.
Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) is proud to offer everyday promotional prices on many of their Health Care items. The Over-the-Counter (OTC) selection and prices offer everyday items that are traditionally lower than commercial sale prices. The selection of vitamins fall into the same everyday low price promotional category as the OTC items.
Effective 2010, we will have 26 sale events, starting on each Thursday before payday. VCS sales events & promotions offer special savings for the customer and equally important, creates an atmosphere of fun & excitement for the patient and the caregiver. Each event is designed to offer the customer additional value on selected regular stocked items as well as to serve as the spring board to introduce new product lines.
Seasonal items, gift selections and offer latest fashions for both men & women, many with highly recognized brand name labels. Each event will be new, different and exciting.